Frontend Software Engineer (Regular/Senior/Lead)
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our amazing team!
What you will do:
- Develop with Angular/Jade/Sass/Node.js/TypeScript/
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product (including problem discovery, design, implementation and measuring adoption)
- Cooperate with our San Francisco and Berlin-based teams.
- Write semantic, modular, efficient code for creating lightweight apps.
- Be responsible for shipping responsive, accessible and clean user experience of our features
- Develop and enhance our design system - Blue Steel
- Work with passionate people and solve one of the most important problems of a modern economy - hiring great people
- Experience in building optimized, consumer web applications.
- Experience in designing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Node.js ecosystem
- Very good level of English (both verbal and written).
- Familiarity with usability best practices
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.