Regional VP, Northern Europe
- 8 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4PL, UK
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer impactful regional benefits, competitive salaries, and generous equity. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
The Regional VP, looking after the UK team will hire, lead and coach the team to sell with insight, network, build rapport and credibility with clients, and create demand unique to our solution by understanding their business/industry challenges and what makes them tick.
Your primary goal will be to lead a team of Enterprise and Large Enterprise Account Executives to achieve their quota objectives. As a key member of the leadership team you will recruit, lead, and develop your teams to ensure they are set up for success. As Regional VP, you will work closely with your peers across sales, marketing, customer success, and product to drive the right strategy and produce the appropriate territory planning, budget planning, sales forecasting, and bookings results.
We are only looking for the best - people who are not only fired up to achieve success for their team, but also believe deeply in our mission of connecting people to jobs at scale and delivering Hiring Success to our customers.
Your Toolbox Includes:
- Minimum of 5 years sales leadership experience for companies that successfully sell cloud based solutions to B2B buyers.
- Proven history of leading and enabling sales teams, including partner alliance programs, pipeline tracking, sales process, and most importantly revenue expansion results.
- Highly successful sales and/or sales management experience in Recruiting, Learning, Talent Management and/or HR software applications is a plus
- Top 10% in your field - Track record of exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Exceptional sales and sales management performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar, and/or consulting experience preferred
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with and religious use of CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
- Outstanding work ethic, high EQ/ IQ, demonstrated integrity and team player attitude
We are on a mission to connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.