Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Support Consultant
- 713 Jadwin Ave, Richland, WA 99352, USA
ProSidian is looking for “Great People Who Lead” at all levels in the organization. Are you a talented professional ready to deliver real value to clients in a fast-paced, challenging environment? ProSidian Consulting is looking for professionals who share our commitment to integrity, quality, and value.
ProSidian is a management and operations consulting firm with a reputation for its strong national practice spanning six Enterprise Solution Areas including Risk Management, Energy & Sustainability, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, and Talent Management. We help clients improve their operations.
Linking strategy to execution, ProSidian assists client leaders in maximizing company return on investment capital through the design and execution of operations core to delivering value to customers. Visit www.ProSidian.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/prosidian for more information.
ProSidian Seeks an Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Support Consultant (Time and Materials) in The Hanford Eastern Washington (Tri-Cities - Kennewick | Pasco | Richland) Area. to support engagement for the US Dept. of Energy (DOE) Hanford.
ProSidian Team Members work to provide General Support Services Contractor (GSSC) assistance to support DOE Hanford [which consists of Richland Operations Office (RL), and Office of River Protection (ORP)] in support of the Govt’s operations, personnel management, and general administration of regional operations at the Hanford Site in Richland, Washington.
ProSidian's work includes supporting requirements for consulting, acquisition support, program/project mgmt., operational/administrative business support, and environmental consulting support. It is also ProSidian's duty to adhere to regulations covering the responsibility to protect classified matter (including documents, material, and special nuclear material) in connection with the performance of work under this contract.
FY20-004: Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Support Candidates shall work to support requirements as an Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Support Consultant and provide monthly executive coaching and leadership development consulting services to DOE personnel (up to 15 individuals) with a duration of twelve (12) months from 8/01/2020 to 7/31/2021 on a firm fixed price best value basis at the Department of Energy (DOE) Hanford Site
The Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Consultant shall provide the following services. Provide (monthly) in-person leadership coaching for DOE personnel (up to 15 individuals) with a duration of twelve (12) months from 8/01/2020 to 7/31/2021 on a firm fixed price best value basis.
- Create a coaching agreement with the individual being coached.
- Perform an executive assessment of selected DOE personnel (up to 15 individuals) utilizing one of the following: a) an emotional intelligence or leveraging the ProSidian Everything DiSC 363 (360-degree) view assessment; b) a leadership-oriented personality assessment or c) a career profile assessment of selected DOE personnel.
- Perform individual feedback meeting with the assessed DOE personnel. Individual feedback meetings should cover the assessment performed, the individuals’ strengths and weaknesses, and methods to utilize the results in positive ways. This individual coaching should encourage discussion on the use of the assessment in work situations and challenges, and any current workplace situation, problems, and challenges (and any agreed-upon management topics).
- Perform monthly coaching with selected personnel.
- Create a summary report of coaching results.
- Perform feedback meetings with senior management covering the overall results of the assessment reports, analysis, trends, and any other observations.
- Perform follow-up assessments on selected personnel within 10 – 12 months.
- Create a summary report of follow-up assessment results, and share those results with senior management.
- Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with established criteria.
- Deliverables involving products and submittals shall not be made available outside the DOE Hanford (RL and ORP) organization unless explicitly allowed.
- The Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Support Consultant shall ensure that duties are performed in a competent and professional manner that meets milestones/delivery schedules as outlined.
- This report will show the progress on SOW tasks and shall be submitted with the monthly invoice. The report shall also include; deliverable progress and date(s) submitted if applicable, that are submitted within this invoice period.
#ExecutiveCoaching #LeadershipDevelopment #RichlandWAJobs #HanfordWAJobs #TriCitiesJobs #TriCitiesWAJobs #KennewickWAJobs #YakimaWAJobs #PascoWAJobs #BentonCountyWAJobs #FranklinCountyWAJobs
The Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Support Consultant shall have consecutive employment in a position with comparable responsibilities within the past five (5) years, Must be able to use a computer to communicate via email; and proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and related tools and technology required for the position.
Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with established criteria. Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with established criteria.
QUALIFICATIONS: The Executive Coaching And Leadership Development Consultant shall demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. (Master’s degree preferred.)
- 7 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interface skills; ability to elicit information, and utilize in the development of products and provision of support, engage in meaningful dialogue.
- Ability to work with individuals/groups in problem-solving and formulating strategies.
- Ability to independently perform multiple tasks with dynamic priorities.
- U.S. Citizenship.
TRAVEL: Travel as coordinated with the technical point of contact and approved in writing by the Contracting Officer in advance, is allowed, in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations.
LOCATION: Work shall be conducted at the Department of Energy - Richland Operations Office and Office of River Protection, The Hanford Site, and Richland, WA.
- Teamwork – ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership – the ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen – understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation – persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility – ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment – exercises prudence and insight in the decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization – the ability to manage projects and actions, and prioritize tasks