- 25 Quay St, Manchester M3 4AL, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Recoveries Specialists to join our Recoveries department, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a hybrid role, you will be expected to be in our Manchester office 2 days per week and the remainder working from home.
Our Recoveries Specialists are responsible for tracking, tracing and recovering the company’s outlay owed to them by the Third Party and/or their insurance company.
- Ensure the best possible settlement is achieved effectively by making decisions on whether to pursue or abandon a recovery, whilst always considering economics.
- Handle all enquiries as if it were the first call of the day. Be professional and courteous at all times
- Provide updates on claims whilst managing the customer’s expectations. Drive the claim forward to settlement at all times.
- Ensure the claim is chased at every opportunity in order to reach the best settlement efficiently and expedientl
- Ideally at least 6 months’ general claims insurance experience (not essential).
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role including demonstrable evidence of providing high standards of customer care are essential.
- Front line customer support in a target driven role.
- Computer skills (including the Internet).
Hours - Monday to Friday between 8am-5pm, hybrid working available
Salary - up to £23,000 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Discounts on cinema vouchers, restaurants, holidays and more…
- Opportunities for career progression
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee and family discounts on esure products
- Life Assurance (x3 annual salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme