Recruitment Partner (12 month FTC)
- Atlantic Chambers, 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: HR
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Where in the world of esure will I be working?
esure is embarking on a journey to fixing the insurance market for the good of our customers, people and community.
We are now seeking a Recruitment Partner, reporting to our Recruitment Manager to be a key part of the recruitment function. This opportunity is fixed term for 12 months.
What will I be doing?
We’re looking for someone to help us in our search for top talent as we progress through our transformation. You will have experience of managing a number different roles at any one time, ensuring that all hiring managers and candidates are left with a positive impression of our department and company.
You will be working in a very fast-paced team who are passionate about delivering a high-quality recruitment offering to all stakeholders ensuring an excellent positive candidate journey throughout.
At esure we are enthusiastic about playing strong as one and working in a collaborative fashion across not only your team but the whole enterprise. You will be part of a recruitment team that has a hunger for learning and continuously developing both individually and as a group. We encourage challenging the norm of a typical recruitment function.
Ultimately, you will be someone who brings energy, positivity and a sense of fun to the team and who is inspired by our purpose of fixing insurance for good.
- This role covers the full “360 recruitment” activities, from the initial requirement briefing, undertaking marketing, sourcing, screening and shortlisting, right through to negotiating offers with successful senior candidates; all whilst maintaining a high standard of candidate and stakeholder experience
- You will work effectively with stakeholders, balancing issues such as speed, cost, and diversity in formulating the best recruitment approach to achieve what matters
- You will be managing candidates through our ATS (SmartRecruiters) and select best way to attract candidates. You will manage detailed administrative activities effectively to a high standard, which is expected within a regulated and audited firm
Successful candidate must have:
Significant recruitment experience gained within an RPO or in-house environment, managing the full end to end recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies.
- Flexibility to adapt and support other recruitment business needs when required
- A candidate and stakeholder obsessed focus that is fascinated by what makes people tick
- Exposure to fast paced dynamic environments
You’ll love working with us if you…
- Embrace change and are passionate about working in a dynamic environment
- Find new concepts easy to understand
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.