Finance Transformation Delivery Lead
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Finance
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Transformation Delivery Lead to play a key part in supporting our transformation programme.
At esure, our transformation programme is Group wide - including our CFO operations area - where we are building a best in class function as an integral part of our aim to transform the industry. In this critical role you will take ownership of the Finance Transformation portfolio, with a particular focus on delivering excellent outcomes for the CFO function including enhancement of the functions systems and data environment.
- Be a senior member of the Finance Transformation team focusing on delivering outcomes that will transform the CFO function to a position from which it can thrive in a digital environment.
- Lead the design and oversee the execution of a new CFO Target Operating Model, ensuring alignment with our new Digital Operating model; a full organisation transformation across esure.
- Establish an effective communication plan for the CFO function to ensure the function are engaged and committed to the change activity.
- Implement a high-quality, agile approach to project plan development including the responsibility for project allocation and prioritisation.
- Support the development of creative and implementable solutions that will lead to an agile and fast moving CFO function
- Manage the overall Finance Transformation activity and broader enterprise programme.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including but not limited to the Finance, Transformation leadership teams and other Value Stream Heads of Product.
- Resolving risks and issues and implementing contingency plans as required.
As a senior member of the finance transformation function, you will bring extensive experience in planning and delivering large scale finance transformation programmes, and the creative flair to build and implement new and effective Finance solutions for a digitally focussed business.
- Extensive programme management experience of delivering transformation and finance projects
- Target Operating Model design and delivery experience
- A high quality, agile project management toolkit along with a willingness to implement best practice outcomes to develop structured and methodical approach to project governance.
- Results oriented, outcome focused and comfortable to dig in as required.
- Qualified accountant is advantageous but not essential
- Insurance/Financial Services experience preferred but not essential.
What we will offer to you in return:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional bonus
- BUPA - Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.