Security Delivery Manager - 2 year FTC
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: IT
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Delivery Manager to work with our progressive Security and Data protection teams. This opportunity is a fixed term contract for up to 2 years.
What you'll do:
- You’ll manage Security and Data governance project initiatives in an Agile mythology approach through to operational training, automation capability and reporting metrics
- In conjunction with Security, Data Protection and IT stakeholders manage Kanban boards: user stories, release plans and burndown reports
- Collaborate with Programme Office and governance functions
- Ensures risks, issues and dependencies are managed and communicated to all stakeholders. Provide and maintain accurate status on risks, issues and dependencies, ensuring resolution is achieved
- Collates information from Jira to support creation of Change Advisory Board (CAB) and CISO updates
- Manage and maintain close communication with CAB and wider stakeholders in an agile approach
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of the project finance forecasts
- Manage IT Network workload and project tasks
What we are looking for:
- Significant Cyber Security project management experience
- Experience of working with a range of senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Security and Privacy by design
- Computer science degree or related experience
- PMP or recognised agile delivery qualification
- Experience of working with Security and Data protection teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Apply a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping release plans
- Ability to influence cross functional teams who are not within your reporting line
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and strong sense of urgency
- Able to challenge and improve disproportionate organisational processes where it impacts the pace of the teams
- Able to help create the right environment for a team to work in
- Project exposure to Data Leakage Prevention initiatives, Identity and Access Management and On-premise and Cloud monitoring logging
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.