Senior Release Manager
- Argentinská 420/4, Prague, Czech republic
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle DACH: Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The purpose of this role is to manage the complete software delivery life cycle. You will have to work with the team from the planning phase to the deployment phase through the development and testing phases.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Release Reporting
- Be able to negotiate plan and manage all release activities
- Maintains the release schedule
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities, including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Review and approve new stories from new releases
- Review and approve fixes/enhancements from support team
- Monitoring the code coverage of all changes made by support/ delivery/ demand project team
- Maintain and enhance all the deployment automation
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed
- Maintain a knowledge base regarding issues and their resolution using Confluence, MS Teams, Jira and other collaboration tools
- Contribute to pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security and adequate support is maintained for all the environments
- Identify recurrent issues and propose enhancements / automated tasks
- Update the Jira Release tickets according to defined standards
- Experience with Bash, Python
- Drupal SysAdmin (a plus)
- Working experience in PHP and PHP frameworks
- Clear understanding of branching strategies, CI/CD procedures
- Linux Fundamentals and Scripting
- Knowledge in tools like Git, Github, Gitlab
- Knowledge in Bamboo
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt