Senior Product Specialist
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
As a Senior Product Specialist, you will be an integral member of the client services team and will play a key leadership role supporting our top priority clients and most profitable brands. As the senior brand lead, you will represent ANTIOBDY and provide strong customer service, industry expertise and build and foster strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and suppliers. You will lead the strategic planning and tactical execution of new product launches, identify new business opportunities within current brands and manage the execution of multi-faceted medical education programs. You will be expected to leverage your pharmaceutical experience and provide strategic insights and recommendations. Strong communication, problem-solving, organization and project management skills are a must for this role.
To be successful as a Senior Product Specialist, you will need to be self-motivated, team oriented, and demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and energize your teams.
Your focus will be to ensure the team delivers strategic insight, operational excellence, and superior customer service.
- Lead large pharmaceutical accounts consisting of: HCP and patient initiatives, corporate communications, medical education and DTC and social media campaigns
- Strategic planning, project management and launch and tactical execution
- Establish positive and trusting working relationships with all clients and partner with internal cross-functional teams to deliver solutions
- Direct and oversee the internal team’s progress, and provide guidance to ensure each project is executed seamlessly from initiation to completion
- Develop strategies and tactics and prepare presentations for clients showcasing your innovative ideas and solid tactical rationale
- Manage budgets and profitability and work closely with the finance team on invoicing
- University degree in administration, communications, marketing, or science
- MBA and PMP are assets
- 4+ years of relevant pharmaceutical agency work experience
- Strength and expertise in client service and building client relationships
- Experience overseeing a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the regulation in the Canadian market ie. PAAB, ASC etc
- Experience managing/ overseeing accredited and non-accredited medical education programs
- Experience in digital omnichannel marketing, social and search
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.