- Seoul, Korea, republic of
- Business Function: Engineering Support
- Work Location: Seoul Office--LOC_WDT_KR1101
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
< Job Responsibility >
- Logistics management. (packaging the goods, booking to ship, tracking the status, receiving the shipment)
- Equipment management including repair request, calibration, warranty check, etc
- Purchase Request, PO status, lead time checking, payment request
- Local build management (3rd party communication)
- Engineering build drive management
- Create Part Number in Agile system, Create Engineering Change Notification in Agile system
- Simple task like drive copy, soldering, download FW, etc
- Precise, meticulous
- Familiar with electrical component and equipment (plus)
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel
- English: Read/Write English is mandatory, and oral English is plus
- Good relationship with team members
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.