Technician 2, Process
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Process
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Production line.
- To setup inspection criteria base on defect code either existing or new finding.
- Setup and buy off the Equipment/Process and Tooling/Fixtures for the Production.
- Support schedule/un-schedule for the Equipment and Process downtime.
- Maintain and improve the process yield and equipment downtime within the committed target.
- Solve the basic trouble shooting in the manufacturing operation.
- Maintain the IDM/Spare part cost and Consumption within the committed target.
- Support the engineering evaluation or other per requirement.
- Attend and pass certify the training requirement per equipment/process responsible.
- Attend and pass certify the special training for who is working on the special area and the special equipment such as working on the confined space area, work on XRF equipment, etc. per Thai legal requirement.
- Follow WDTH HR rules and regulations.
- Follow WDTH QMS procedures.
- Follow WDTH EHS procedures.
- Follow WDTH ESD procedures.
- Follow WDTH Cleaning & Contamination procedures
- High vocational or Bachelor degree in Account, Computer, Electronics, or equivalent.
- At least > 2 years in related position.
- Must work in HDD business especially slider fabrication process.
- > 1 year Experience to work with cleaning machine
- Moderately communicate of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy
- Use Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluency use both low and high microscope
- Well understand on ABS defects
- Effective performance for data analysis
- Familiar with MITEC and CAMSTARS system
- Technical problem solving skill.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.