- Passeig de Gràcia, 55, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Purchasing
Created in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognized for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships with its customers and its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, and driven by creativity and innovation !
Voyage Privé, achieves in 2018 a total turnover of more than 600 million euros with positive growth every year since its inception.
Already more than 400 enthusiasts work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 44 million members have been convinced to entrust us with their holidays!
And you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Manage the products
- Ensure all key information related to an offer are accurately entered into our ratesheets for loading purposes : rates, closed out, % discount, child pricing, single supplements, etc…).
- To maximise results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
- You will be in charge of following the performance of the product during its publication on Voyage Prive websites and ensure stocks are still at good level throughout the whole travel window. If necessary, you will have to deal with our partners to get more stocks
- You must work to tight deadlines, as each newsletter must go out on time and we work week to week!
Support to contracting
- You will support the buyers in the contracting process being directly in contact with our partners to complete the negotiation and administrative side of the offer.
- Communication with our partners will be mainly other the phone or via email. Negotiations and ability to manage objections will be a must to fully support the buyers
- Self-governing, meticulous and curious, you are a good analyst.
- At ease with excel and software
- Good communicator, you are gifted with an interpersonal ease
- English practice is required