Director – Transformation & Integration, Europe Sourcing
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Europe Sourcing
Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and results-driven Procurement leader to join Europe Sourcing Leadership Team and help us to lead the change, further develop and shape the regional function and become a strategic partner to the business. Are you interested in the transformation and digital journey? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Can you bring leading practice thinking and solutions? Are you experienced and ambitious Procurement Leader? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
In Europe Sourcing team we believe transformation begins with a positive disruption and innovation and ends with results. The innovative thinking will help to achieve our ambitious goals, unlock opportunities, and create what’s next for our organisation.
Transformation & Integration Lead is a newly created role and we are looking for a strong, ambitious and results-driven change agent in building a culture of efficiency and effectiveness through integration, transformation, continuous improvements and digitalization.
Scope of the role
· Continues Improvements
· M&A Procurement integration
· Other Special Projects and/or Programs
In this role, you will support the Visa Europe CPO and lead on all aspects of the Europe Procurement/Sourcing transformation, develop and manage the strategic roadmap and plan of actions including change management and communication, measure the maturity curve and overall performance of the function. You will seek to establish capability excellence within our organization and partner closely with a wide array of senior stakeholders across Visa to continuously improve collaboration and ensure the successful ‘internal customer’ journey.
You will also lead the development of Procurement/Sourcing integration plans and take the ownership for the execution related to integration of acquired companies. This includes end-to-end strategic and transactional sides of the function including governance, policy, processes, methodology and technology deployment.
This role offers a great opportunity to engage with and gain exposure to various functions across the organization, senior leaders within the Global Sourcing community and to drive strategic transformation and integration initiatives which are high-profile and critical to Europe Sourcing future.
· Develop, lead and deliver strategic initiatives and projects to drive best practices which act to strengthen our relationships with the business, operating model, procurement/sourcing capabilities and overall ways of working
· Work closely with the Europe Sourcing Leadership Team and the Global Sourcing community and interact with key stakeholders and functional departments
· Continuously identify and drive improvements of existing processes, procedures and technologies
· Align the strategy and plans and report to the Europe Sourcing Leadership Team
We are aiming to move fast and the environment is dynamic thus there are likely to be changes in responsibilities and priorities so we expect you to be flexible adjusting to new activities, i.e. it is very similar to working in management consulting or a transformation office
· Educated to degree level with postgraduate procurement accreditation (MCIPS or MIIAPS)
· Strong experience in all fields of Procurement with advanced technical and analytical skills and knowledge of how good looks like.
· Track record of designing and delivering Transformation programs
· Demonstrated experience in M&A integrations
· Experience of entire Source to Pay (S2P) process, including Category Management, Sourcing, Governance, Supplier/Vendor Management, Procurement Operations, Purchasing Policy, P2P processes, Systems (Ariba is a must, Oracle a plus).
· A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional collaboration and relationship building.
· Excellent communication and executive presence
· Must be extremely well organized
· Advanced project management skills (certifications a plus), the ability to track and manage complex processes and programs and a desire to lead teams and projects.
· Energy, pace and an impeccable track record of delivery
We seek a senior procurement leader who either has experience in a management consulting, setting focused on procurement transformation and M&As, or supporting procurement transformation and integrations in a multinational corporation. The following personal characteristics will be critical to succeed in the role:
· A problem solver – capable of dissecting a complicated problem and evaluating it systematically
· Personal drive and high working capacity, with ability to deploy leading practices and push your ideas forward and challenge different views
· Savvy business acumen – focused on impact and outcomes
· Inter-cultural sensitivity and excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Human and internal customer centered – someone with a good understanding of the importance of change management and good communication
· Collaborator with business partnering mind-set working close with the regional and global peers, on all levels in our organisation
. Ability to counsel and influence decision-makers by creating clear recommendations