Manager, S2P Processes & Technology - Procurement Operations & Supplier Management
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Europe Sourcing
Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for self-going, results-driven and customer oriented Procurement analyst to join Europe Sourcing’s Procurement Operations & Supplier Management team and help us to drive continues improvements in the Source To Pay (S2P) processes, with focus on Procure To Pay (P2P) and internal customer experience. Are you interested in procurement processes and technologies? Can you bring best practice thinking? Are you experienced in Ariba, Oracle and other systems? Do you enjoy driving a positive change and provide excellent customer support? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
The role holder is responsible for the review of Ariba P2P Purchase Requisitions, providing support and guidance to the business user, to ensure documents are created within policy and process. The successful incumbent will support the implementation and maintenance of the Procure-To-Pay (P2P) processes.
· Review Ariba P2P purchase requisitions to maintain compliance to policies and processes
· Manage and improve process and systems with specific responsibility for Ariba
· Complete management information and cost analysis reporting
· Support Business Requesters in their use of the Ariba (P2P) system, providing advice and resolution to queries
· Support the implementation of the Ariba P2P tool when/where necessary
· Provide technology support relating to system implementations
· Support M&A activities when required
· Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual Management Information (MI) and other operational reports, building on the global team spend data analytics and support
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Manage P2P flow in Ariba including review, correct and approve/deny Ariba (P2P) requisitions created by Business Requesters, with SLA timeframe.
· Deliver spend analytics and Europe Sourcing performance reports, e.g. spend, cost savings and objectives vs actuals.
· Provide supplier Ariba Network training and support.
· Respond to Ariba P2P Ask Now queries within SLA.
· Support Business Requesters in their use of the Ariba (P2P) system, providing advice and resolution to queries.
· Provide technology support relating to Visa system implementations.
· Create and contribute as required ‘standard’ responses to Business Requester P2P queries.
· Deliver process improvements relating to payments and purchase to pay activities to Procurement and the wider Business.
· Carry out Ariba P2P supplier enablement activities including the Ariba network.
· Deliver Ariba communication and training.
· Ensure Senior Management, Sourcing and Operations teams receive accurate and timely management information e.g. compliance, spend, savings.
· Support work-streams to deliver transformational change across the Procurement function.
· Work with other stakeholders to embed change successfully across the business.
· Facilitate audits, assisting both internal and external auditors.
· Advise the business on policies, procedures and best practice relating to controlling costs.
We are aiming to move fast and the environment is dynamic thus there are likely to be some changes in responsibilities and priorities so we expect you to be flexible embracing transformational changes coming with an opportunity for personal development and new learnings!
· Degree or equivalent business qualifications.
· Deep Source to Contract (S2C) and Procure To Pay (P2P) process knowledge.
· Strong and proven Ariba system experience.
· Strong analytical and reporting skills.
· Experience in the delivery of training and composing training documentation.
· Track record of delivering process improvements
· Experience in building stakeholder partnerships.
· Sound knowledge of relevant business issues and procurement needs and requirements.
· Ability to work within a team.
· Enjoy being a ‘problem solver’ and putting customer in focus
· Advanced MS Excel skills including lookups and pivot tables.
· Solid understanding of procurement operations best practices.
· Energy, pace, and a track record of delivery