Analyst, Business Value Engineering – Cybersource
- Poznań, Poland
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The role of Analyst, Business Value Engineering, will be a key member of a data analytics team that will support Cybersource’s global sales organization. You will be responsible for helping sales teams derive data-driven insights that will be used to engage clients and align the value of Visa solutions with mutually beneficial business outcomes. This will be a critical support function that will enable sales teams to diversify streams of revenue and deepen client relationship through meaningful business assessments & financial modeling. This is a highly analytical role that requires consideration of multiple data sources—used to extract compelling business insights to aide sales in the broader account strategy, opportunity development, and deal structuring. The role will report to (Senior Director, Global Commercial Solutions Strategy) but will have the opportunity to gain additional experience in sales compensation and matrix report to Manager, Business and Compensation Analysis in Poland.
- Develop data tactics & analytical tools to derive business insights to support client pursuits and drive broad sales adoption to Cybersource IDDEA value-selling practice
- Identify early-stage value opportunities and assist in producing quantitative insights to be used to spark meaningful sales dialogue and opportunity development with the clients
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to help facilitate deal-level sales strategies, value hypothesis, and business value/pricing assessments
- Model financial implications for Cybersource product offerings/sales solutions & integrate findings into internal Value Calculator(s) & related sales tools used to develop client-facing proposal artifacts
- Maintain repository for KPIs and industry benchmark data used to articulate the business value of clients investing in Cybersource products and services
- Partner with Global Commercial Solutions Teams to optimize ROI/TCO templates & deal structuring models used to facilitate client-facing discussions
- Interface with key stakeholders such as Global Sales, Commercial Solutions, Sales Success, Finance, Commercials Sales Operations, and Deal Management Teams
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience working in a global matrixed organization with the ability to navigate complex structures
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness
- Proven ability to support corporate data research and analytics
- Financial acumen—ability to utilize sophisticated financial analysis to evaluate business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience supporting a B2B selling environment—preferably technology related
- Quantitative mindset and analytic capabilities, with a passion for problem solving and pragmatic application
- Salesforce.com experience seen as a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with Tableau & other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge and experience with Visa products seen a plus
- 40 hours per week
Diversity & Inclusion:
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.