Partner Marketing Manager - Acquirer Solutions
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for creating demand generation and co-marketing activities (to and with acquirer partners).
Storytelling. Demonstrated ability to develop impactful, fact-based, sales-usable product and value proposition stories (requires strong analytical and creative thought processes). Has ability to “see” the unseen story, and generate story from disparate pieces.
Ability to understand a partner’s sales process and build executive sales and marketing relationships, and compelling materials, to create preference for a CyberSource solution within an account and sales team.
Ability to run ‘discovery’ sessions with partner teams to identify new joint go-to-market opportunities, and then be able to build consensus and execute on these
Ability to build executive relationships with key acquirer partners, and influence decisions around resource allocation and go-to-market strategy
Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to create and scale programs that are impactful and repeatable
Ability to develop strategies (in collaboration with regional and partner marketing teams) for creating upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
Proven ability to create effective demonstrations and decision-oriented sales tools (solution/organization maturity phases, ROI tools, configuration tools, competitive comparisons, etc.)
Lead or assist in creation of enablement content for indirect sales resources (playbooks, battle cards, scripts, collateral, competitive comparison guides, presentations, training modules, and demos)
Ability to drive internal awareness/mindshare within CyberSource and within partner organizations
Identify, characterize and map competitive landscape and enabling partners
Map buyer journey: key roles, content needs, and develop buyer personas
Build value proposition, positioning, and messaging
Build campaign enablement content to be available in a variety of formats: white papers, brochures, social media, copy blocks, web pages, etc.
Provide content for web site(s)
Collaborate with sales on sales enablement plan
Develop customer testimonials for external/internal use, including written case studies
Develop budget & manage to defined variance target
Measure success of marketing activities
4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience
with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with
a PhD degree
- 5 to 8 years of B2B partner marketing experience in technology companies, preferably associated with enterprise software
- Payment services knowledge or experience preferred
- Experience working with/for acquirers preferred
- Proven partner marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive the business forward, think strategically and develop go-to-market plans with partners… proven success engaging partners to drive more sales globally
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data, and the ability to deliver results in an unstructured environment
- Global experience beneficial, or proven ability to work and think globally
- Strong communications skills (written, translating messages into graphic concepts, verbal)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and develop high-quality tools, collateral, presentations to execute your vision;
- Demonstrated expertise/attention to analyzing and managing closed-loop marketing/sales processes
· Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills. Ability to understand complex processes and technologies, and translate into simple concepts (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal). Strong command of Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications. Command of systems like Eloqua, Salesforce, & Tableau a plus
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10 % of the time depending on work location.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.