HR Support Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You are an Individual. We are the team for you. Together, let us transform the way the world pays.
Our current HR Shared Services team provides support to Visa employees globally, primarily focused on processing data management and answering HR inquiries. The team is comprised of ~30 employees, primarily located in our hubs in Austin, Texas and Bangalore, India. The HR Support Analyst role will be the primary point of contact who will work closely with local HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and Centers of Expertise (COEs) to help coordinate, administer and deliver HR programs and policies for the region/site. This role will liaise between local HRBP/COEs and the HR Shared services HUB to foster a strong partnership. In addition, responsibilities will include supporting the HR Shared Services leadership to coordinate the transition of work from HRBPs/COEs as part of enhancement of the HR Shared Services delivery model.
Provide ongoing HR support in the region/country
- Main point of contact on site for employees for general HR questions
- Provide ongoing support for transitioning of work from local HR to HR Shared Services team for Europe and CEMEA
- Responsible for administering, supporting and delivering HR activities such as benefits/payroll administration, audit, HR programs, and other consultative/administrative services
- A liaison between regional/local in-country HR and Shared Services HUB to help build strong partnership and alignment
- Responsible for key metrics and deliverables related to processes under this role
- Assist with logistical support for onsite HR event planning
- Responsible for accurately maintaining employee records onsite (where applicable) including off-boarding, employee personal and employment data
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all Human Resource and Payroll information along with adhering to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statement of the company
Support HR Transformation project through design & implementation phase
- Design phase: Interview HRBP/COEs to gather full inventory work to be transitioned from the regions to Shared Services. Create process flows, documentation & SOPs for all the work identified to be transitioned.
- Implementation Phase: Coordinate activities related to the transition of work from COE/HRBPs in the region into Shared Services. Responsibilities include trainings and shadowing, following a cadence around the report out and supporting ongoing communications to stakeholders set by HRSS leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration progressive and extensive Human Resources experience
- A good knowledge of local HR processes and compliance
- Previous experience with coordinating HR transitions
- A team player who is highly organized, analytical and uses logic to solve problems
- A strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Manage through influence and leadership without direct management authority
- Proven experience with re-engineering HR processes a plus
- Experience working for a global company
- Proven capacity as a project lead
- Fairly good level of Excel and PowerPoint capability
- Good understanding and working knowledge of HR systems
- Workday and case management experience a plus