Senior Consultant - Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Warsaw, Poland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consultant, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As a Visa Consulting & Analytics Senior Consultant you will undertake consulting engagements for Visa clients in Central Eastern , enabling portfolio growth and improved profitability in clients’ credit and debit payment card business.
- Be an experienced strategy consultant able to develop best-in-class payment strategies aimed at helping our clients grow their business in the digital domain
- Drive meaningful business relationships between Visa and its key clients
- Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the Central Eastern Europe Cluster
Day to day:
- Understand our clients’ business objectives together with the Central Eastern Europe Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business and digital banking of our clients
- Develop and propose appropriate concepts and digital business solutions to clients
- Lead and deliver projects through either self, other internal or external staff as appropriate
- Manage project costs to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and digital product teams as well as the with the Visa Innovation team
What we're after..
Previous consulting & payments systems experience and excellent client relationship management skills (including senior executive level) in the financial services industry
Experience in using agile methods (i.e. Design Thinking, Lean-Start-up, Scrum)
- Experience in conceptualizing new products and business models in a digital and technology-driven environments
- Excellent spoken and written command of both Polish and English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to comprehend and convey complex business information
- Willingness to travel and work onsite with clients as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.