Compliance Engineer - Commercial Payments - DPD
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
About Global Commercial Payments Platform
We are working on multiple technology stacks and want to add a highly motivated Engineer to our Commercial Payments organization in Foster City, CA. Visa's Commercial Payments organization is responsible for managing Visa's B2B Payment Global adoption on Cross-Border funds movement, innovation agenda, and the management of strategic partnerships with critical financial institutions. This group is responsible for defining and building the Non-Card based payment innovation and product for Visa Inc. Globally. This includes:
- Distributed-Ledger based Cross border payment platform
- Near time Settlement
- Enterprise ID stamping to create a digital identity for corporate entities
- Hyperledger chain-code development
- End-to-End Payment eco-system
- Analytics and Data visualization
You can learn more about our work here:
- Work on emerging technologies, building distributed applications
- Collaborate with project team members (Product Managers, Architects, Analysts, Software Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of new data-driven business solutions.
- Drive development effort End-to-End for on-time delivery of high-quality solutions that conform to requirements, conform to the architectural vision, and comply with all applicable standards.
- Collaborate with senior technical staff and PM to identify, document, plan contingency, track and manage risks and issues until all are resolved
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
- Partner with Product on implementation strategy.
This position is specific to the Managing Compliance platform using Actimize, Candidate should be fully aware of Actimize functionalities and should be able to apply models and changes. It is a hands-on role where the candidate will be spending 75% of the time engaging in building requirement or enahncing current product.
5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work relevant experience with an Advanced degree
- Knowledge of Fraud Management, Compliance Regulations, and AML check areas are required
- 5 - 7 years of experience of managing Compliance Platform end to end with Actimize Tool
- Actimize AIS Modeler 4.x
- Actimize Sales Practice Management or AML experience
- Actimize Risk Case Manager 5.x
- Actimize UDM
- Actimize WLF,CDD,KYC
- ESP job scheduler
- Unix Shell Scripting
- SWIFT Messaging experience is preferred
- Java expertise is a plus
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle
- Development experience in a fast-paced financial or securities environment
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours and be on call 24/7 during support windows.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.