Lead CyberSecurity Engineer (REF27697Z) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Digital Development Platform (DDP) organization is seeking a Lead Security Analyst to support and manage its security engineering processes and testing efforts internally as well as those performed by Cybersecurity. The individual will review findings from various security tools (Qualys, CheckMarx, BlackDuck, etc…) and will coordinate the dissemination of results to project teams and coordinate resolution of High, Medium and Low findings. The individual will be responsible for creating and distributing weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports to all layers of management.
- Supervise all Security Governance activities for DDP
- Assist in updating the DDP Security Dashboard with latest and greatest information
- Create and disseminate reports (weekly, monthly, ad-hoc) as required to management and executive management
- Participate in Exception reconciliation meetings with Information Security Assurance
- Coordinate scheduling and execution of security tests, including CheckMarx, BlackDuck, and PEN tests
- Create Features for Security Finding resolution
- Utilize JIRA ticketing system for Finding and Exception Management
- Disseminate test results to project teams in a timely or automated manner
- Export test results to Information Security Assurance for tracking
- Reconcile finding status with Information Security Assurance as required
- Assist remediation discussions as required
- Escalate issues to Audit Coordinator as required
- Assist Audit Coordinator in drafting exceptions as required
- Proactively institutes reviews of current environment controls so as to identify possible weaknesses that could result in audit findings.
- Must use independent judgment and latitude in deciding that artifacts provided to audit are appropriate, within the scope, and delivered on time to the auditing body.
- Facilitates audit meetings with Operations and Engineering staff to help manage the direction and ensure discussions stay within scope.
- Assist Audit Coordinator in independent decision-making regarding what artifacts should be provided to audit, how processes and procedures should be communicated; effective oversight provided by this role can result in expense avoidance. Individual will function
- Assist Audit Coordinator in management of open audit findings, from holding regular status meetings to provide status on remediation to Head of GOSE, to identifying audit findings that are in risk of not meeting documented Target Date for remediation and escalating appropriately.Candidate will interface with varying levels within the organization, including Directors and Executive Management.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Strong Security background
- SSDLC process understanding knowledge
- Pentest process knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an IT auditor or in IT-audit environment
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and handle multiple simultaneous projects with deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Expert with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, document control systems.
- Ability to collaborate in a professional manner with varying levels of management;
- Advanced knowledge of Cobit, FFIEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, SSAE 16
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is preferred
- Ability to influence process and control alterations in the environment requires ability to influence and advise colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of Finding Management to include Exception Management
- Knowledge of Visa organization and systems is a plus
- Experience in SSDLC testing and review
- Experience in Open-Source vulnerability management
- Experience with Penetration testing
- Experience in Mobile App reviews
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.