Intern - Visa Consulting and Analytics (Summer 2020)
- Prague, Czechia
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
You will support the Consultants towards the team’s goals and assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis and insight.
When you join us, as a VCA Interns, you are integrated in our consulting teams and support to enable the successful delivery of projects with our clients and partners:
· You prepare presentations and reports together with experienced consultants to learn about story-telling and visualization on senior management level
· You support our project managers in the delivery of consulting projects to understand of what effective project management is all about
· With our analysts, you conduct data analyses, gain customer insights and calculate business cases
· You perform market and trend analyses using Visa’s comprehensive global market research capabilities
· You support in developing Thought Leadership knowledge and projects to learn about the future of payment and retail banking
· You act as part a global team experiencing the power of big global technology company
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
-Current university student graduating in 2021 or later
-Available for at least 3 months in Summer 2020
-Pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree preferably in economics, finance or business
-High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
-Proficient in the MS office package, especially in Power Point and Excel
-Some experiences in working with data gathering, research and preparing reports
-Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally some practical experience in the consulting, banking or payment industry
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.