Graduate - Cybersecurity (Autumn 2020)
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
You will be working as part of the Cybersecurity team, the ‘engine room’, where the opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies and increase the effectiveness of Cyber detection and prevention are as wide as your imagination.
In order to secure the organization from an ever evolving sea of threats we need to continuously mature and adapt our capability to protect and secure Visa’s assets. To succeed in this mission, we need to continually come up with innovative solutions and then automate these to allow us to innovate further.
Here are some cool things our Cybersecurity Graduates work on:
- Threat modeling and analyzing solutions to identify security gaps and capabilities
- Instrumenting tools to measure, compile and discover security-relevant data
- Implementing Proof of Concepts that realize security architectures and solutions
- Creating requirements and design documents
- Assisting subject matter experts in researching and developing security assessments of existing solutions as well as defining security architectures for new solutions
- Presenting results in front of a wide audience including senior leaders in Visa
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of Techies - dreamers, disruptors, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2020, ready to start full-time work this Autumn
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a STEM/technical field
- Passion for Cybersecurity and a keen interest in new & security technologies like applied cryptography, data protection, identity access management, virtualization, mobile and network...
- Experience building software projects in programming languages like Java, C++, C# or Python advantageous
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.