Associate Manager Managed Service Order Review- Bilingual Spanish
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- This position will be working with our order Review team who work with some of our largest customers investigating potentially fraudulent orders.
- This position requires collaboration with the Director, to monitor, track, and
- motivate performance from the Order Review team across all global locations.
- The Associate Manager will report directly to the Director and will also be involved coaching, giving feedback, monitoring the progression of the team, process improvement and strategic planning to improve team performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Financial services industry and/or Customer Service environment
- Minimum of 3 years of Leadership experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish is highly preferred
- Customer service/Back office experience required.Prior experience in call center, banking or internet environments is preferred.
- Candidates with risk management experience are highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience working with large volumes of data.