New Grad, Software Engineer (Master Degree)
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a New Grad, Software Engineer (Master Degree) you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as New Grad, Software Engineer (Master Degree) are:
- Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet - the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
- Working on information security architecture and technology related to VisaNet, web and mobile applications
- Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
- Create ad hoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
- Use an internal tool to create a threat model which highlights the capabilities and features of the tool.
- Provide countermeasures to the identified threats using data flow diagrams
- Building tools that allow developers and other areas of the business to work efficiently
- Creating client facing websites, dashboards and portals to display information related to transaction volume, network load and other big data information
- Developing mobile applications on iOS or Android Devices
So what are we looking for in a New Grad, Software Engineer (Master Degree)?
- Recent or graduating students looking to start work in 2019/2020
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.