Staff Software Test Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Sr. Software Test Engineer, you will play a key role in ensuring stable and quality Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications in Visa.
In this mission critical role, you have an opportunity to design and implement testing solutions resulting in continuous deployment of new features and services to production which is highly performant, scalable, secure and reliable.
- Strong technical testers with good exposure working in large enterprise class applications.
- Good exploratory testing skills by understanding related domain, architecture and requirements.
- Should be passionate about quality engineering and has keen eye on continuous improvement across process, product, technology.
- Working knowledge in UI or API automation. Should be able to develop and enhance existing test automation frameworks (Java, Junit/TestNg)
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues in Linux/Win environments.
- Has worked in Shift Left, Continuous Integration/Testing/Delivery models
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with proactive and strong communication skills.
- Good experience in Performance testing (Jmeter or LR) and knowledge in Security testing is a plus.
- Exposure to Platform Engineering, DevOps, Cloud Solutions
- Significant experience in automating non-conventional non UI/API resulting in automation of testing efforts is highly desirable.
Bachelor's degree along with 7 - 10 years of experience in Computer Science or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.