Software Engineer - Cyber Security - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Software Engineer, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create top-tier identity and access management teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Software Engineer, you’ll be enthused by getting stuck into various defence and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Within Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across). To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services.
- This role will have the responsibility for designing and developing solutions related to user management.
- You will be responsible for working with business, operations, Testing as well as the other BAU support teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects. Primarily focusing on developing solutions in the IAM space.
- You will work and drive in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation technology stack related to IAM.
- Establish strong engineering best practices.
- Own Projects and implementation tracks from concept to production operationalization.
- Be part of the solution delivery of projects related to IAM solutions.
- Liaise with number of IT and business stakeholders and conduct design workshops and develop the code to meet the requirements.
- Design, implement, deploy code and execute build processes
- Integrations with different type of applications both in-house and cloud based
What we’re after…
- This position would be well suited to individuals who have completed their graduation or post-graduation studies in the last few years and are looking for an exciting opportunity in Cyber Security.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in cyber security or computer science
- You have in-depth experience as hands-on programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE.
- You’ve keen desire to work in Cybersecurity areas such as Identity and Access Management
- You’ve got strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Database: SQL (Strong SQL Skills)
- Experience with web technologies: XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.