Director, Implementation Program Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems
The Implementation Program Manager role is responsible for design and execution of platform and portfolio-level client migrations, solution architecture, and technical support infrastructure as part of a net-new or augmented project engagement model. Project support and technical requirements are defined through an overarching partnership agreement to provide enterprise class payment solutions to a portfolio of customers.
An experienced Implementation Program Manager is required to support the overarching solution architecture of a CyberSource product-based service migration and support model. Under the leadership of CyberSource Enterprise Client Services team and Visa’s Digital Merchants, this role will provide the direction and structure to help the different internal and external functions to implement the framework, processes, and support structures needed to support key partner initiatives through CyberSource products and services. This position will require maintaining close relationships and interactions with various CyberSource teams throughout the implementation process.
- Ensure that CyberSource solution enablement projects are properly understood and implemented by each required function and department (Sales, Sales Engineering, Contracts/ Billing, Onboarding/ Implementation, Post-production support, Product Management, etc.), including assessment for new / change of tools, documentation artifacts, and processes needed.
- Ensure a coordinated and consistent approach to merchant onboarding, implementation, portfolio migration, and supporting processes; representing CyberSource’s products and services from payments processing and technology integration perspective.
- Deliver repeatable and process-focused solutions, as well as capable of creating and owning key documentation such as procedures, templates, flow documents, best practices for enablement, and managing overall program tasks, timelines, and reporting, to ensure that products are delivered consistently and with quality results.
- Leads in proposing functional and process improvements to internal and external parties, coordinating multiple departments and functions in their effort to enable CyberSource products, ensuring that stakeholders work on results, deliverables, and within timescales.
- Assisting all parties in reviewing and defining roles/ responsibilities, rules of engagement, and cross-team procedures for CyberSource support and implementation engagement.
- Provide Implementation project support to CyberSource’s key partners, including integration guidance, mitigation and remediation planning, troubleshooting and resolution, and general project consultation.
- Engage with Client Services leadership to provide project specific implementation and product knowledge and requirements for customer-facing teams as needed to ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of CyberSource integrations, products, and services through supplemental training and self-managed education
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 8 years of work
- experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of
- work experience with a PhD
- Proficient program management / project management experience with industry tools, reporting and applications
- Experience managing cross-functional and virtual teams of 5-12 members
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, networking principles, databases, programming languages, and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Demonstrated technical integration and solution architecture capability
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
- Must be able to effectively strategize and prioritize against multiple high-impact initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop relationships across different levels of the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; detail oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an
- Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 4+ years of experience with technical or payments products and services is preferred
- Card-not-present, card present, PCI, and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.