Analyst - Alternate Lending Product Management
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Ideal candidate will get to exercise consulting analyst as well as product owner skills. You will have the opportunity to influence the business through well-defined ideas that translate to executable product deliverables. Along the way, you will be exposed to international payment experience, and a unique opportunity to build next gen payments
- Define product requirements and build product roadmap
- Savvy with API design and standards a plus
- Support Go to Market planning and launches. Work with Regional product owners on market requirements and align Go to Market roadmap to opportunities in international markets
- Build clear strategic plans and deliver through presentations for teams to execute on
- Support efforts around development of Alternative Lending platform
- Work with key stakeholders on product roadmap, release status and overall platform development
- Translate product requirements into technical specifications and work with Engineering to determine feasibility, minimum viable product, development cost, and rollout schedules
- Perform opportunity sizing and effort assessment to develop business cases and help inform new product development priorities
- Assess industry partnerships opportunities by understanding and identifying complementary technologies, and opportunities for collaboration
1 year of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2+ years of consulting or product management experience, preferably focused on developing new products/services
- Strong communication skills. Should be able to bring structured thinking, build and apply frameworks, and deliver state of the art narratives with accompanying presentations
- Intellectually curious, passion to innovate, and a drive for results
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts and requirements
- Ability to create clear and compelling plans and to mobilize an organization to execute
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Top 5 consulting background preferred.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT :
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5-10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.