Business Associate, Graduate Development Program
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa’s 24-month rotational program allows new graduates to develop their professional skills and business acumen while gaining valuable work experience and making valuable contributions to the Visa business. Through the completion four six-month rotational assignments within key areas of our business (Product, Interchange, Sales, Merchant Sales & Solution, and Risk), associates gain critical insight into Visa’s business model as well as make a direct impact in helping to shape Visa’s future.
Highlights of the program
- Travel: Associates are given the opportunity for overseas work trips and international assignments.
- Empowerment: Every associate is given full ownership of his/her own projects and empowered to drive initiatives.
- Mentorship: Each associate is assigned to a dedicated mentor, who is an experienced professional.
- Development: A development program is customized to meet the individual needs of the associate.
- Final year students graduating with a Bachelor's degree between December 2019 and September 2020
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Willingness to relocate if required to do so
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.