Learning Consultant, Europe (Fixed Term Contract) - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Learning Consultant, Europe, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Learning Consultant will play a crucial role in understanding the learning objectives and driving and implementing learning solutions for both internal and external stakeholders in the European region. The successful candidate will collaborate with regional leaders and clients to gain a deep understanding of capabilities required to grow and optimize Visa’s talent strategy and client engagement strategy. Visa University is part of the Strategy organization and this role will report into the Regional Head of Learning – Europe Region.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Build trusted partnerships and manage relationships with regional leadership team and other stakeholders to understand their goals and needs, gain buy in to proposed initiatives and drive initiative success
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and VU Shared Services to develop and administer regional training needs assessments, analyse organisational challenges, and work with the internal Colleges to define strategies and identify solutions that drive measurable results.
- Work with regional account teams to evolve current Visa client relationships into new business development opportunities by proactively identifying contract negotiation opportunities, defining VIK, drafting deal terms and partnering with BD/Sales to sell to clients.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on VU’s product catalogue and learning solutions that have already been developed for global implementation
- On an exception basis, develop and deliver regional learning solutions and identify and manage local strategic external partner relationships to support these programs.
- Roll out and implement learning strategies and programs.
- Be a champion of Visa’s learning culture and values and help cultivate these across the region.
- Effectively communicates timelines and learning and development requirements to business partners and management team.
- Establish and maintains collaborative, solution-oriented relationships with cross functional leaders and partners.
What we’re after…
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Learning and Development, related discipline or hold equivalent professional experience
- High level of experience in HR, leaning towards consulting, sales, or related field
- Strong aptitude for working with broad scope of technical, business, and professional subject matter; quick and agile learner
- Digital payments background preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate, consult and influence senior leaders, business partners, internal and external customers, and colleagues to drive business results.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), consulting, stakeholder management, relationship management and influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
- Effective track record of using metrics and analytics to drive decision making and increased value generation (sales, satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and change to improve efficiencies and the effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Experience in Training Needs Analysis (TNA), diagnostics, supporting L&D solutions, and evaluation of L&D projects
- Great collaboration skills, able to engage a wide variety of people in solution design and delivery
- Prior experience selling preferred or experience in B2B sales.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.