Senior Software Engineer - UI-Angular
- Bengaluru, in
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Design, implement and develop world-class software for Cloud components. Marshall “industry coding standards”, design patterns and practices within Visa
· Implement and develop world-class software for Cloud components by auto provisioning systems, host to storage integration and “zero touch” installation of software components.
· Build tools to improve operational efficiency of cloud infrastructure in all areas of Infrastructure Automation i.e. Provisioning, Scaling, Availability, Upgrade, Maintenance, Security and Governance
· Coding for auto provisioning and administration of applications on IaaS and PaaS.
· Work within a highly-skilled team along with Engineering Managers to determine methods and procedures on new automation assignments.
· Evaluate “Proof of Concepts” based on Long Term Architecture and pilot new tools & technologies.
· Provide guidance to less-experienced team members. Review and evaluate codes developed by junior members to ensure we develop only highest-quality code.
- Extensive experience in design & development of web applications on multiple platforms
- Excellent Understanding and experience on HTML,CSS, Bootstarap.
- Good Understanding of Mysql, NoSQL Databases.
- Exposure to server-side languages including Java and Node.js.
- Development experience on mobile would be plus
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, developing comprehensive test and quality plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Software Engineering background is required with development knowledge in multi-tier enterprise architecture.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good to have knowledge on Infrastructure components like Systems, Virtual Machines, Database, Middleware, Storage etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers.
- Experience of having performed a migration and integration involving different infrastructure components will be a definite advantage.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 4+ years of experience in Software Development