Financial Analyst Mid-Market Clients
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fuelled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Financial Analyst is responsible for financial support of Mid-Market Clients (medium and emerging). Responsibility area covers all financial business aspects for the clients: management and facilitation the development and delivery of the deal models, AOPs and Multi-Year Growth Plans, coordination, analysis and review of financial data to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all inputs/outputs, compliance with Company policies and with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP), statutory financial and tax laws. S/he collaborates with stakeholders supporting ongoing process improvement that meets business and international governance / compliance requirements while achieving strategic business and financial outcomes. The role also requires flexibility in terms of supporting specials projects or covering other aspects of financial analysis as per business requirement.
Working in a matrixed organization, reporting directly to Vice President, Middle East and Africa Finance, and working closely with Head of Mid-Market clients and BD team, Financial Analyst supports the clients facing organization to provide financial business support. Responsibility areas cover all the aspects of financial planning, analysis and reporting, driving and maintaining high standard of financial discipline, business decision support and accountability within the designated market. The role will constantly enhance existing processes and procedures as well as propose new ones. S/he will work closely with the Vice President and Head is Mid-Market Clients to lead the development and delivery of the Budget, Forecast and Multi-Year Growth Plans driving efficiencies, monitoring resources utilization, supporting resources allocations and proposing the right costing model as well as cross charging mechanism.
Key areas of responsibility:
The business requires in-depth revenue and volume analysis that includes:
- Volume trend and product mix analysis (International vs. Domestic)
- Production of the key business drivers (e.g. volumes, transactions, etc.) for be used in strategic planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Proactive identification of development areas in designated market; financial support of market development strategy
- Support in pricing and interchange related discussion concerning the covered market, to include the impacts of both pricing and interchanges on client profitability
- Management of ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis of Client trends to be used by the all supported departments and Business Team
Incentive and Contracts
The role holder would be responsible for deal modelling for clients in the covered market. The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Detailed deal tracking for all executed deals, providing management with more real time analysis on how the deals are performing. This will provide BD with the right information them to start dialogue with their clients on over or underperforming deals.
- Deal reforecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis and also providing input for the budgeting process
- Preparing the deal approval papers and managing the local deal approval process
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field
- Excellent business acumen
- At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively with executive management
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; able to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Hyperion and TM1 experience is an advantage
- Proven expertise in modelling techniques and managing large data sets
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.