Sr QA Engineer (Real Time Payments)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Are you interested in working on one of the most exciting domain and fast-growing space? The payment industry, in parallel with technology in general, is experiencing a period of rapid, disruptive innovation. At the same time, mobile connectivity is growing rapidly and, with it, comes the opportunity to extend financial products to the 2.5 billion people around the world who are financially excluded.
Real-time payments (RTP) is a new strategic initiative at Visa, focused on building the next generation payment network connecting, individuals and businesses with banks, fin-tech players, countries and regions with the flexibility to use a variety of payment instruments.
Part of the broader Digital and Developer Platform organization, RTP team is undergoing a major ramp-up, looking to hire the best and brightest technologists with ambition and drive to build the next generation of payment network that would further extend the reach and scale of Visa’s payment network. This is once in a lifetime opportunity and you feel excited about joining and leading the revolution- come join us!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience testing highly distributed and complex systems.
- QA Experience in Payment domain is a plus.
- Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, testing experience in JAVA & TestNG.
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework.
- Experience in building framework and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence).
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with mobile testing concept and tools.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Nagios.
- Familiarity with Code Quality Governance related tools.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse or any other IDE development tools.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.