Voice, Video and AV technologies support analyst
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience and end user support first. As part of this strategy, we are consolidating several of our Operational functions into a single area focused on providing world-class operational support to our End users. This change is geared towards rethinking how we provide Operational support for the services we are responsible for. As a member or the End User Systems Support team, Voice, Video and AV technologies support analyst position is responsible for ensuring our end users receive the best AV, Voice and Video experience possible. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic and evolving global team that is driving the charge to ensure that Visa is not only the best way to pay but also the best place to work with state of the art end user systems and solutions.
Reporting to the Director of Voice, Video and AV Operations, this role based in our Robinson Road, Singapore office provides operational support to our video streaming, video conferencing, voice and AV platforms. The successful candidate will work with our existing Video Streaming technology (Qumu), Cisco based telephony network, our Cisco Telepresence Video solution and our emerging Unified Communication solutions for integrated voice, video and instant messaging (Skype for Business). Given the desire to hire fungible resources who can provide more than base level operational support for VOIP and other voice\video solutions, the candidate will need to have exposure to various other technologies, including PC's, AV equipment, networking. The candidate will collaborate with engineering and development teams to ensure that the end user experience is exceptional. Eliminating repeat incidents and avoidable issues, while ensuring 100% uptime. Although this is a frontline support position, the desire is to evolve these resources to be able to provide engineering input, strategic guidance, etc.
Associate degree in CS/IT or equivalent experience.
Provide Day to day operational global support for trouble reports; adds/moves/change for voice and video conferencing.
Provide first and second level support through online ticket system; escalate issues for resolution as appropriate.
Perform all operational aspects of voice, video and UC support including, but not limited to, assigning phones, assisting with meeting scheduling, etc.
1-2 years in a technical customer-facing role
1-2 years hands-on experience providing “white-glove” support for high-profile multipoint video meetings using meeting management tools from Cisco, Polycom, Bluejeans, and other video technologies.
Extensive troubleshooting and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Demonstrated ability to make methodical, logical decisions in high-pressure environments
Experience with Content Management tools, video CMS experience is a plus
Ability to perform end-to-end troubleshooting for AV, voice, video and UC systems.
Basic understanding of how content distribution networks work and why they’re necessary
Post-production experience with Adobe Premier and/or similar video editing software.
- Provide Day to day operational global support for trouble reports; adds/moves/change for voice and video conferencing.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support through online ticket system; escalate issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Perform all operational aspects of voice, video and UC support including, but not limited to, assigning phones, assisting with meeting scheduling, etc.
-A/V live production experience including or similar to:
Live switching/routing of audio, video or content for a produced event
Perl, Crestron, BiAmp
Able to identify issues with audio induction loops
Understand video resolutions formats and aspect ratios
- Communicate and liaise with all other Company departments; notify appropriate parties immediately of any issues which may affect efficient operations including, but not limited to, outages, service disruptions, and repeated customer complaints.
- As needed, assist with resolving workstation support related issues impacting VOIP\UC and video services
- Minimum 3-5 years' work experience with mid-size VOIP systems (Cisco) enterprise, in room Video and Telepresence enterprise, Skype for Business, with focus in the areas listed below:
- Tier 1-2 on Cisco Call Manager and Unity with experience in configurations and performing MAC
- Lync\Skype for Business
- Familiarity on LAN/WAN topologies, protocols, cabling and troubleshooting
- Familiar with QoS standards and policies
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Visio for system diagrams
- Familiarity with WebEx
- The ability to communicate effectively while working with internal and external customers
- Ability to Multi-task
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and be self-motivated is required
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Interface with customers to gather appropriate details for communications designs
- Participate in on-call rotation, some evening and weekends
- Assist internal customers in a professional and service driven manner
- Assist other members of team to complete assignments to meet goals and objectives
- Perform related duties, as needed
- Proven troubleshooting capabilities and thought processes
- Good oral and written communication skills, good investigative and customer service skills
- Flexible with processes and the opportunity to create new processes
- Friendly attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior work ethic
- Willingness to learn new things
- Multilingual resources (e.g. Spanish or Portuguese) preferred
- College degree in relevant field preferred, but not required.
- CCNA Collaboration experience, is a Plus
- Strong Voice\Video\Telecommunication skills are mandatory, with exposure\experience with PC\Workstation and Mobile device technology experience as a secondary skillset
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.