Sr. Business Leader Consumer Marketing
- Sao Paulo, SP
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Lead the Consumer Marketing agenda in Brazil. This position will be responsible to define and execute our communication strategy to build our brand and drive business results. This person also had a responsibility to deepen our consumer understanding and be the key contact with the agencies. The position requires strong experience in communication development, combined with strong expertize in digital marketing. CRM and advanced analytics experience is desirable. This leader is expected to elevate the skills and capabilities of the marketing team, while improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing activities by applying a solid strategic approach and a strong analytical and performance oriented mindset to our marketing plans. The position reports to the Head of Marketing Brazil
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Lead the marketing strategic planning for the brand and product initiatives.
- Build brand equity, preference and deliver on all KPIs for the area.
- Lead the creation of world-class communication campaigns.
- Lead and successfully execute the brand and consumer marketing calendar.
- Responsible to discuss and manage media plans.
- Oversee the brand and product marketing budget, with forecast accuracy.
- Lead the development of business driven integrated plans for all key strategic areas.
- Lead the launch of products, benefits, and solutions in the market.
- Accountable for the performance of the marketing plans, both from a creative as well as media perspective. The performance is measured in hard facts via communication and equity surveys, as well as media performance and costs.
3. Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
- Develop and execute all consumer marketing strategies and plans for Brazil.
- Actively participate on the development of innovative products, differentiated brand experiences and new payment solutions in collaboration with other areas.
- Work in coordination with the LAC region.
- Lead agencies in Brazil to develop world class work.
- Hold agencies accountable for performance
4. Decision Making & Complexity
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and plans.
- Lead a team of high performance professionals.
- Lead one of the top creative agencies globally.
- Work cross-functionally with other business areas
5. Financial & Organizational Scope
- Brazil is the largest business in LAC, and the third largest for Visa globally.
6. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
- Reports to Head of Marketing Brazil, and works together with regional Hub functions.
- The position requires engagement with key internal and external stakeholders at the most Senior Levels (Clients, Creative Agencies, Media Partners and Vendors).
- Represents Visa to external audiences, including Industry forums and Media.
7. Key Competencies
- Superior marketing skills, with proven track record of developing winning marketing campaigns that contribute to brand and business growth, based on hard data.
- Solid strategic thinking skills, with ability to clearly craft and articulate marketing strategies rooted in a deep understanding of consumers and the business.
- Proven track record in building high performance teams, training and developing people to achieve their full potential.
- Ability to combine the creative aspects of marketing with the business nature of the job, keeping an eye on the results that campaigns generate.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Ability to inspire and lead creative agencies
- Very strong analytical mindset
- Proven digital Marketing expertise.
- Strong experience in media
- CRM, database work and Advance analytics experience is a plus
8. Required Experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 10+
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
- Solid, classically trained marketing acumen.
- Experience leading global brands.
- Proven track record of developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Consumer understanding skills, familiarity with research and exploration techniques.
- Deep understanding of digital and social media and its opportunities for marketing.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to successfully communicate with and engage different audiences.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.