Commercial internship Purchasing at an international scale-up! (Spanish/Portugese speaking )
- Beursplein 37, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Business Development/Partnerships
- Education degree: Bachelor
Do you speak Spanish and/or Portugese (and of course English)? Are you excited by the prospect of learning to negotiate with the largest online media partners? Can you add real value during a truly involving internship? If so, this opportunity is made for you! Apply right now for a commercial internship within the international purchasing department at VONQ!
Commercial internship Purchasing at an international scale-up!
Rotterdam, for a minimum period of 4 months, starting date: anytime!
Important: This is a work internship.
In this internship, you won’t find yourself getting the coffee. Instead, you’ll find yourself in the middle of the action, playing a role in the purchasing of online advertising space so that our customers can publish their vacancies worldwide at the best prices! In doing so you’ll become the right (or left!) hand of Joren, our Director of Partnerships, as he and the Procurement team show you how it all works.
How will you add value?
- Reaching out to potential media channels (job boards, social media, industry websites) and convince them to work with VONQ
- By conducting negotiations and signing agreements with media channels
- Administering contracts, new products, and relationships in SalesForce
- A side project that we choose together
What tricks of the trade will you learn and develop?
- You negotiate with media partners and see the experts at work
- You support in building reports
- You get to know everything about advertising spaces by managing inventory
- You keep our portfolio up to date (content management)
- You check and prepare contracts
Don’t miss this opportunity!
As an intern at VONQ, you’ll work with professionals in sales, marketing, and technology to build the future of digital recruitment marketing. Above all, you’ll be free to learn and grow as fast as VONQ is growing! All this in an informal, innovative, ambitious, and international working environment where you can let off steam during lunch with a game of table tennis or football! Small heads up the loser appears on the wall of shame!
What else do we take care of?
- Internship compensation of € 300 based on 40 hours
- Space to work on your internship assignment
- MacBook and iPhone (also for private use)
- Great initiatives such as a weekly booth camp and other outings
You bring so much!
To make progress in procurement and online recruitment it is important that you are interested in technology, partnership management, and media. Beyond that, these are the skills and requirements you will need to make this internship a success:
- You are a 3rd of 4th-year student in Business Administration, Commercial Economics (CE), Management Economics or Law (MER), or similar. This is an internship!
- Ideally, you have some experience of commercial B2B customer contact
- You really enjoy working in Excel
- You speak Spanish and/or Portugese (and of course English)
A match made in heaven?!
Apply now via the ‘Apply’ button for the vacancy Commercial Internship at international online marketing agency VONQ in the heart of Rotterdam.
P.S. A speed-date (feel the love!) and conversation with the Partnership Director (that guy Joren again!) and the Partnership Manager are part of our procedure.