- Helsinki, Finland
Do you want to be a key player in building a workplace where everyone feels informed, included, and is able to collaborate well with each other? Are you ready to put your skills into action and become a vital contributor to Ubisoft RedLynx’s employee experience and employer brand?
We are now looking for an experienced
Communications Specialist to be part of our ambitious and friendly Communications team of two (including you!).
Our team's purpose is to improve the communications flow at our game development studio and promote an inclusive and open culture. We want to deliver relevant, human-centric and inspirational communications, and help RedLynx shine both externally as well as within Ubisoft.
As a Communications Specialist, you will plan and execute communications initiatives that help us create outstanding employee experiences and attract new team members to join us. You will proactively seek opportunities to develop our studio’s communications, take ownership of our channels, and be in charge of delivering engaging content. This can for example be by securing visibility for our game projects in the weekly town halls, writing an inspiring piece on our teams’ success, coming up with a snappy copy text and photo for a LinkedIn post, or identifying a great opportunity to showcase our team members on Ubisoft’s channels.
Your role is very versatile and independent, and we offer you an opportunity to join a community of diverse and talented people. You can truly put your skills into action and grow your expertise further. Being part of Ubisoft brings tons of benefits, including a great network of comms professionals, resources and support. You will report to our Senior Communications Manager. You’ll also work in close collaboration with our HR team and game project Producers, as well as liaise with Ubisoft teams around the world.
- Own and proactively develop the studio’s internal and external communications channels
- Deliver engaging and strategic content (mainly news stories, copy text and images) across the studio’s communications channels, such as town halls, our intranet and social media
- Secure consistent visibility of our studio across Ubisoft and curate key content from other locations for our team members
- Co-own our employer branding together with HR
- Create analytics reports to track success, develop recommendations and best practices
Your skills and experience
- Solid experience in communications and proven successful contributions in this area - preferably including employee comms (your skills and willingness to learn is more important than the exact number of years under your belt)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and readiness to take the stage and speak in front of an audience or on camera
- Solid experience in multi-channel communications, preferably including corporate social media
- Strong project management skills
- Native or bilingual English speaker. No Finnish required.
For you to thrive in this role, you
- Are driven, self-motivated and take initiative
- Have effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a positive attitude with a desire to work collaboratively with others
- Have an ability to work under pressure and deal with your stakeholders’ occasionally conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Have a passion for contributing to a great employee experience and strategically building our employer brand
We also appreciate
- Good knowledge of website and social media analytics
- Graphic design, video content creation, podcast and photography experience and interest
- Experience with O365 and WordPress
What are you waiting for? Please send your 1) cover letter and 2) CV, and 3) a short writing sample of a news story or other lengthier copy text you’ve recently created. The application period closes on September 26, 2021.
Interested in finding out more? You can reach out to Sr. Communications Manager Anna Bask tel. +358 40 825 9971 on Friday Sep 10 at 10-11 EEST, Monday Sep 13 at 14-15 EEST and Wednesday Sep 22 at 11-12 EEST.
Please note that this is a permanent position based in Helsinki, Finland. It will require working onsite a part of the week.
We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a game development studio located in Helsinki, bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 150+ strong team of talented and friendly professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
RedLynx is part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brough to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.