Performance Media Manager (Paid Social Media)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a unique adventure with a team of bright minds.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry is currently seeking a full-time Performance Media Manager (Paid Social Media). The ideal candidate has hands-on experience planning, activating, and optimizing a portfolio of Paid Social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter (Tik Tok a plus). A thorough understanding of the digital advertising eco-system and familiarity with buying media through self-service DSPs is a must. Bonus if you have experience with Programmatic or YouTube (DV360). The performance media team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team, as such, a strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills are essential.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for campaign planning, execution, reporting and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with marketing objectives
- Work cross-functionally with media planners, analytics, and agency partners to develop data-backed paid social media strategies & tactics during the planning process
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocation recommendations for paid social media channels, leveraging first-party and any third-party data, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency
- Analyze ongoing and post campaign performance, leveraging platform data and insights to apply appropriate optimization tactics and to drive future recommendations
- Contribute to the establishment of clear campaign objectives and KPIs
- Contribute to the development and refinement of paid social channels media buying best practices
- Maintain close relationships with core media partners and develop opportunities for any new product testing
- Stay up to date on digital marketing trends and emerging digital marketing channels
- Apply research, develop POVs, and keep the team informed of new opportunities
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ years direct experience activating and managing Paid Social advertising campaigns in self-serve ad manager platforms (Facebook, Snap, Twitter etc.). Programmatic experience a plus.
- Advanced Excel experience and knowledge of other analytics tools (Datorama, etc.) to gather and analyze data to inform strategies and optimizations (SQL is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to distill complex information into a digestible format
- A self-starter who can work independently or with minor supervision in a fast-pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, and collaboration skills a must
- Ability to effectively project manage competing initiatives and priorities
- Knowledge of the online advertising ecosystems and the diverse MarTech/DataTech landscapes is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters