Studio Manager (f/m/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Ubisoft Escape Games", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", “The Settlers”, “Anno”, "Skull & Bones" and many more.
The Ubisoft Berlin studio is set to continue contributing to this impressive line-up and will be working on AAA Co-Development projects together with international Ubisoft teams.
We Are Ubisoft Berlin
At Ubisoft Berlin, we are steadily growing. We are collaborating on the award-winning “Far Cry” series together with international Ubisoft teams, "Skull & Bones" and unannounced projects and we are paving the way for even more!
As a newly established Ubisoft studio, we have an ambitious but humble approach to the contribution we want to bring to AAA game development in Germany. We are committed to excellence; we want to dedicate ourselves to delivering inspiring and meaningful game experiences that will empower our players and make them feel part of the worlds we create.
We encourage an autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset tailored to our highly motivated talents to create experiences that leave a mark in the games industry as a whole.
Come and join us in one of the most creative and dynamic cities in the world!
We are now offering the outstanding opportunity to apply for the role as Studio Manager (f/m/d) of our Berlin studio.
As the Studio Manager (f/m/d) you lead our Ubisoft Berlin Studio into the next phase of development. You have it in your hands to guarantee the development of high quality video games in line with our strategy and the players’ expectations.
What you will do:
Lead the studio. Ensure studio requirements are meet. Those include staff management, investments, communication strategy and administration
Develop and manage the business. Maintain and grow the studio sustainable. You focus at the same time on profitability of our mandates and projects
Collaborate. Build a strong bond with Ubisoft teams and partner studios worldwide
Define quality objectives for our mandates and games developed by our studio
Bring the studio up on top. Promote and foster a gamer-centric culture. Evolve best practice methodologies, production processes and efficient tools. Nurture an innovation mindset and effective collaboration with other Ubisoft studios
Attract the best skills around you. Foster a culture that promotes the constant development of expertise across the studio
Think beyond. You shape the future of Ubisoft Blue Byte by contributing to the development of the Berlin Studio
What you bring:
- Strong production expertise (AAA experience is defintley a plus)
- Co-development mindset and entrepreneurial skills
- Implementing a sustainable development strategy
- Identify as a leader
- Foster team motivation and build trusting relationships with your partners
- Significant management experience is required
- Deep knowledge of the video games market, consumer- and gamer-oriented
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, Coaches, Experts.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.