Senior Rendering Programmer
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Optimize/develop renderer, game engine, and data pipeline.
• Collaborate with technical director and leads on technical design and core tech and feature roll out.
• Advise team on development of engineering system across the entire codebase.
• Work with artists, designers, and other engineers to identify systems in need of maintenance, optimization and/or replacement.
• Coordinate with leads to ensure smooth roll out of new graphical features.
• Review the work of other engineers and provide mentorship. Qualifications:
WHAT YOU BRING
• 5+ years of experience in graphics programming
• Shipped at least 2 games as rendering/graphics engineer
• Relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles
• Mastery of C/C++, with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques.
• Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
• Excellent knowledge of DirectX , OpenGL & HLSL/Cg.
• Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
• Fluency in Assembly and SIMD programming.
• Deep understanding of low-level optimizations and core subsystems, memory management, cross-platform development.
• Expertise on at least one major platform
• Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
• Self-direction, focus, results-oriented thinking, resourceful problem-solving skills.
• Strong communications skills.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.