Communications Intern (f/m/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Ubisoft Escape Games", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
The newly established Ubisoft Berlin studio is set to continue contributing to this impressive line-up and will be working on AAA Co-Development projects together with international Ubisoft teams.
We Are Ubisoft Berlin
At Ubisoft Berlin, we are steadily growing. We are collaborating on the award-winning “Far Cry” series together with international Ubisoft teams, an unannounced project and we are paving the way for even more!
As a newly established Ubisoft studio, we have an ambitious but humble approach to the contribution we want to bring to AAA game development in Germany. We are committed to excellence; we want to dedicate ourselves to delivering inspiring and meaningful game experiences that will empower our players and make them feel part of the worlds we create.
We encourage an autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset tailored to our highly motivated talents to create experiences that leave a mark in the games industry as a whole.
Come and join us in one of the most creative and dynamic cities in the world!
We are now accepting applications for Communications Intern (f/m/d) to be based at our studio in Berlin.
The Communications Intern supports the communications team in regards to event management, internal and external communication. There is a specific focus on the community management and copywriting for the studio’s social media channels.
Your primary objective is to support the communications team with their daily work and assume autonomous responsibility for smaller projects.
- Identify, create and publish local social media content in collaboration with the Social Media Manager (Content creation & copywriting).
- Drive engagement and moderate local social media channels in collaboration with the Social Media Manager (Community management).
- Draft and share communication items for internal usage in collaboration with the Internal Communications Manager.
- Support the organization of internal and external events in collaboration with the Communications Event Manager.
- Fluent in English & German
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding and strong affinity for social media
- Basic knowledge of the gaming industry
What we want to offer you:
We want to build a studio in which everyone feels inspired, empowered and connected. We believe developers do their best work when they feel empowered. We thus aim to give you a lot of autonomy. In return, we expect you to be self-responsible and stay on top of your game by continuously developing your skills. Furthermore, we know it is important for a developer to feel comfortable. With that in mind, we aim to provide a variety of everyday benefits which we hope will help you feel great including:
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal. Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.