Social Media Advertising Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Supervisor: Media Manager
Scope: Canada (all business) and North America (e-commerce only)
The Social Media Advertising Specialist is responsible for planning, buying & optimizing social media advertising campaigns on - but not limited to - Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Twitter.
The Social Media Advertising Specialist works closely with the internal and external teams to develop and execute the best social media advertising campaigns.
The Social Media Advertising Specialist establishes, tracks, and optimizes all paid social media efforts in order to offer the best consumer experience and drive business results.
- Participate in the elaboration of the social media strategies and plans for Ubisoft Canada & the Ubisoft Store
- Key contact for internal & external partners for social paid media related topics (DMM, Commdevs, Media teams)
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the social paid media campaigns, including (but not limited to) the implementation, delivery, optimization, coordination of creative content, and invoice management.
- Works with the Content team to ensure quality assets are delivered (supplying clear and efficient specs, giving clear/reasonable delivery timelines)
- Ensure a regular monitoring of budgets, order approvals and invoices (always aim for intelligence and efficiency)
- Ensure compliance of the ads and the proper functioning of advertisements
- Tracks, optimize and ensure quality and delivery of media budgets
- Establishes, follows-up and optimizes campaigns to reach social media KPIs
- Elaborates post mortems and other analysis for cross functional teams
- Work with the analyst to deliver dashboard/reports that gives a clear view into the campaign’s performance.
- In charge of sharing social media learnings with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Demonstrates proactivity and high reactivity in activity, in other words, a capacity to propose optimization recommendations at a day to day level, changing/updating a campaign with short notice and offering answers
- Follow major market changes; trends and be aware of new products and suppliers. Develop point of views based on these opportunities.
3 years direct hands-on experience managing social media advertising campaigns
Experience with Facebook Business Manager is mandatory
Experience with e-commerce clients is highly favoured
A good understanding of tracking solutions is favoured (DCM & Adobe Analytics)
Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data
Curious, willing to learn, passionate about digital performance marketing, resourceful, and a team player
Detail-oriented and solutions driven
100% bilingual (English and French)
University graduate in marketing, communications, e-commerce or business administration
NB. This is not a community management position.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, age or disability status.