Executive Assistant to CEO
- Kiraly u. Budapest, Pest, Hungary
- Employees can work remotely
UNLEASH is the world’s customer-first digital media platform, built to inspire, connect and enable HR leaders and organizations worldwide to navigate the never normal and power the new working world.Contributors over the years have included Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Edward Snowden, Esther Perel, Simon Sinek, Baroness Susan Greenfield, Sir Bob Geldof, Stephen Fry and many more. We give leaders a platform to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for all administrative tasks for the CEO. This role will work with confidential information on a regular basis and provide high-level administrative support in a fast-paced international media business. Minimum +3 years of Executive Assistant experience a must and international experience preferred.
- Coordinate all aspects of CEO’s business operations.
- Manage CEO’s email, client correspondence, appointments, meetings, video calls, task management and PR.
- Calendar management: handle CEO's diary and private arrangements.
- Manage communications with global leaders, clients, partners, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of business operations, finance (weekly P&L report), HR, project, process and task management.
- Arrange interviews, meetings, press and handle all other meeting material preparation and logistics.
- Prepare minutes, agenda and weekly reports to leadership meetings and board meetings (from preparation and confirmation of meetings to recording and maintenance of meeting minutes).
- Document management includes: presentations, letters, contracts, service agreements, etc.
- Coordinate local international travel arrangements.
- Minimum +3 years of Executive Assistant experience a must and international experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written (business English) communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, public presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills are very important.
- Integrity & Trust: Entrusted in maintaining confidential and sensitive business information.
- Immaculate organization skills and a can-do attitude, as this position often requires high level of flexibility.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, attention to detail and openness in making magic happen.