Account Manager, CrossInstall / Demand
- Dublin, Ireland
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Manage the overall direction and optimization of advertiser spend by developing/executing detailed account plans. Advertisers come to us seeking ways to run performance campaigns with KPI’s of Retention and ROAS. You will analyze/identify growth opportunities and work with various internal teams to ensure campaigns are executed properly.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service/Account Management experience in performance advertising
- Experience with Programmatic / DSP and in-app Mobile
- Experience establishing relationships with C-level executives and senior marketers
- Presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach, with focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Willing to travel as business requires
We care about making work happy and productive for everyone, with a permanent option to work remotely or regularly work from home when our offices reopen; a home office expense budget; wellness benefits; regular #NoMeetingFridays; and six months of parental leave.
A few other things we value:
- Challenge - We work with Twitter's product and standards teams to solve some of the industry’s hardest content problems. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as a curator.
- Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.