Senior Project Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- The Project Manager will assume full responsibility for all assigned projects and ensure the project is delivered in accordance with site requirements adhering to the Capital Project Management Process (CPMP).
- Generation of key project management deliverables which cover project team structure and interaction plan, roles and responsibilities, overall project execution plan covering planning, scheduling, cost control, procurement, health and safety plan, contract conditions and approach.
- Produce definitive estimates and schedules for all projects, establishing mechanisms and processes to ensure that subsequent cost, spend and schedule is managed within agreed budget and time limits.
- Working with Procurement to ensure that the appointment of contractors, subcontractors and vendors complies with any approved, competitive tendering procedures and within procurement standards.
- Prepare detailed resource plans for each project identifying both internal resources and external contract resources required to successfully deliver the project.
- Prepare and present regular cost reports identifying committed and forecast costs for the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Prepare and present regular project status updates to Engineering Maintenance and Utilities Leadership.
- Lead the project team to deliver on the project objectives on schedule and within agreed budget.
Candidates must have a qualification in a technical engineering discipline for example Electrical/Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Process/Bioprocess.
- 5-8 years experience developing deep expertise in Project Management, in a similar or related industry
- Project management and technical leadership skills
- Budgetary control experience
- Project detailed scheduling experience
- Experience in equipment and service procurement including competitive bidding processes.
- GMP experience (direct or in-direct) preferred
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.