- 211 Pritchard Road, Hamilton, Canada
The Hamilton Spectator Ltd. is a well-established, progressive media company with a passion for providing our customers with breaking news and award-winning journalism. We also pride ourselves in providing our advertisers with an array of successful multi-media marketing solutions.
We have an excellent opportunity for you if you are looking for part- time or to want to supplement your current income.
We will set you up to work from home as a representative of our Classified Call Centre. You will be part of a team of well-trained professionals. Your role will be to take incoming calls for ad placement in our Classified section & online advertising. Once you take the call from the client you will book their ad in our system and ensure they are satisfied.
For taking these incoming calls you will receive a generous base salary plus a commission on every ad placed. You will also earn extra commission on all follow up calls to these advertisers or if you sell additional features.
- Opportunity for full time Sales Advisor roles
- Very good starting base salary of $15.54 /hour
- Commission paid on every ad taken & additional commission for repeat ads sold
- Full training provided in customer service and ad design & ad entry
- Opportunity to assist customers with ad design & layout
- Bonus sales contests & draws
- Health care benefits available
- Full support & set up to work from home
- Great team atmosphere & manager support
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.