- Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery offers a one-of-kind experience for wine lovers on the Central Coast. Not only do we offer tastings and tours, we also offer a world-class dining experience and luxurious accommodations on our expansive, breathtaking property. Our immaculate JUST Inn is looking to add a Concierge to the Hospitality team, and if you're looking for a part-time position and enjoy providing amazing customer service, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The Part-Time Concierge will provide guests with specialized services, to heighten the JUSTIN Experience. This position is responsible for taking reservations for the JUST Inn, The Restaurant, Tours, Seminars, and Private & Group Tastings. The Concierge tends to all JUST Inn guests, customers on-site, as well as thoroughly responding to phone and email inquiries in a prompt manner.
A Day In The Life at JUSTIN:
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide information to guests about wine tours, tastings, and local attractions.
- Utilize multi-tasking skills in order to execute all reservations for The JUST Inn Bed & Breakfast, Daily Winery Tours/Tastings, The Restaurant, Event Dinners, etc.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear voice. Promptly answer emails with a prompt friendly reply.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or busy days.
- Maintain the Tour/Tasting, Large Groups, Seminar Calendars. Maintain Open Table.
- Book dinner, lunch, and event reservations with detailed and meaningful notes.
- Responsible for customer sales at the front desk, including register balancing, cash control execution, and banking preparation for deposits within the JUST Inn.
- Send out appropriate confirmation material to guests.
- Report on occupancy levels as requested by management.
- Supervise Housekeeping staff with the Housekeeping Agenda.
- Ensure the Inn and Housekeeping staff are working in a safe manner and complying with all company policies and mandated laws.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Ability to be flexible with their work schedule. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis as scheduled.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by management.
- Perform all types of concierge services, including, but not limited to, acquire event tickets for guests, arrange guided tours of wine country, coordinate transportation, and provide tips about food selections, wine choices, or additional entertainment.
- Serve breakfast in the morning as scheduled by manager.
- Make sure the premises are well kept.
- Host, as scheduled by management.
- Continuously going above and beyond to ensure each guest leaves with the best experience
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Contribution to JUSTIN:
- Two (2) years of experience in a hospitality or consumer facing role. Experience in the wine industry a plus.
- Competency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 50-60 typed words per minute.
- Proven success working in a customer service position or industry.
- Demonstrated strong ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to establish direction, obtain commitment and execute appropriate logistical processes.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be proficient in executing all details.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
JUSTIN's Dedication to You:
- Part-Time Vacation, Personal & Sick Accruals
- Wine and Merchandise Discounts
- All the FIJI water you can drink at work
- Wine Education Program
- Fun Work Environment
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties. Widely recognized for their iconic ISOSCELES Bordeaux blend, JUSTIN is also known for their Cabernet Sauvignon. The property at JUSTIN features a Tasting Room, luxury suite accommodations and a Restaurant -- making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In addition to its stellar hospitality offerings, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing JUSTIN as a leader in luxury Bordeaux variety winemaking. In 2015, JUSTIN was named "American Winery of the Year" by Wine Enthusiast Magazine. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN's Tasting Room, on-line store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about what makes JUSTIN so unique, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information