Customer Care Specialist TWL/WSL
- 152 Collins Road, Melville, Hamilton 3206, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
The heart of our business is a great customer service team – not only are they skilled in the art of delivering great service to our customers but they have a passion for what they do. As the busy season is fast approaching - we are now looking for additional team members to join our Customer Care team in our Hamilton site, on a fixed term basis! So if you have the passion and you truly “get” what outstanding customer service is all about then this can be a perfect option for you!
Reporting through to a Customer Care Coach (Team Leader) you will handle a variety of incoming customer enquiries, with your main job purpose being to provide an effortless customer experience for our customers.
As a Customer Care Specialist your key responsibilities will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries, taking ownership through to resolution.
- Building rapport with the customer by active listening and adapting communication style.
- Running efficient case management and follow-up within agreed timeframes.
- You will manage a majority of customer contact via phone, however, follow ups may be via written communication.
- Keep up to date with processes and procedures to ensure accurate information is provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vast experience in a customer services environment with a proven track record of offering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An outstanding phone manner – being able to express ideas, thoughts and concept clearly, using correct and appropriate language, organisation and structure.
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM, Microsoft Dynamics and the full MS Office suite is an added benefit.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency and thrive working under pressure.
- Have the ability to work with a diverse array of people and build successful working relationships both internal and external customers.
- An ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability – thinking outside the box.
As this role is all about team work and working to KPIs and tight timeframes, we are after someone that can be relied on to have great punctuality and who has a proven attendance record.
These opportunities are a great foot in The Warehouse Group door; offering loads of development and insight about the Warehouse Group business with some good fun and laughs along the way. We have some great staff perks and guarantee an energetic and fast paced environment.
You will need to be available to work 40 hours a week between 8:00am-6pm. You will have every second weekend off with one day of the week and a weekend day off in the alternating week!
The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and evolved from a single The Warehouse store to become one of the largest retailing groups in New Zealand with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of six core retail brands: The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day and TheMarket. We have 260+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution centres throughout New Zealand. We also have two overseas sourcing offices located in China and India. We are a people-centred business with more than 12,000 team members across our locations
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the team!