Senior Java Full-Stack & Scala Developer
Synechron is a prominent global digital consulting firm leading modernization and digital optimization journeys for large financial services and technology firms. Synechron delivers endto-end Digital, Cloud & DevOps, Data, Engineering, Consulting, and Systems Integration capabilities that drive business value. The company has 36 offices in 17 locations around the globe, We are no longer specifying our with over 13,000 employees.
For more information about our company, join us on our site or our LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a Senior Java Full-Stack Engineer. Our mission is for one of our clients, a leading global wealth manager in Zurich.
Working closely with the Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics Team, closely interacting with the business professionals, data scientist and technology teams across Group Functions.
You will be joining a team that are helping to scale, build and leverage Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics in the business.
- Integrating and reviewing the developments of the technical teams based in nearshoring, following best practices and Agile values (Scrum);
- Implementing and delivering high quality software solutions;
- Mentoring and leading developers;
- Reviewing code and ensure they are up to standards;
- Delivering development tasks end-to-end and working closely with other developers, testing, and implementing teams to roll out important regulatory and business improvement programs;
- Being up to date with the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across teams;
- Playing an important role in designing and developing.
Your profile and skills:
- You have Master’s degree in technology or equivalent;
- You justify at least 5 years of development with Java programming language;
- You are experienced with Scala programming language;
- You are experienced with software integration and coordination;
- You have excellent understanding of microservices and APIs;
- You have experience with Open Source database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Spark);
- You have working knowledge of automation tools (Gradle, Maven, Shell);
- You have experience with CI/CD pipeline tools (Bamboo, Rundeck, Git, Sonar);
- You are familiar with Infrastructure as Code (IaC);
- You have knowledge of containers and orchestrators; Docker and Kubernetes;
- You are experienced with the Agile methodology;
- You speak English and German;
- You have a Swiss Residency.