Regional Talent Management & Culture Leader, Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Frankfurt am Maine, Germany, Germany
Welcome to the Straumann Group – United for global excellence in dentistry.
Founded on a tradition of legendary Swiss engineering and precision, the Straumann Group unites global reach, experience and innovation with passion and a commitment for uncompromising quality, making enhanced dental healthcare available and accessible to customers and patients around the globe.
This role will be a key contributor to the design and development of the Learning, Development and Culture agenda as part of the Global Community of Practice as well as responsible for regional implementation and follow up in areas such as: Talent Review and Development, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, Culture Journey, Employee engagement, Learning and Career Development. The role will act as the key point of contact for our HR team and business leaders across the region for all elements related to the Grow agenda.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global team, proactively participating in the design, development and delivery of global initiatives and leading on talent, development, engagement and culture for all countries in the region by working closely with global, regional and country HR and Business leads.
The position reports to the Regional HR Head with a matrix reporting into the Global Head of Grow and is a key member of the Global Grow Community of practice.
- Manage the end to end regional talent review process, engaging with key senior business and HR stakeholders to support succession readiness and having the right people-right position-right time, ensuring best in class follow-up processes
- Act as project lead or partner for selected and assigned Global Grow & Culture projects: manage project from start to finish, including the necessary stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely implementation
- Active collaboration and contribution to Global Grow & Culture Community of practice inputting to Global and Regional strategy and tactics and sharing best practices
- Designing, developing and running of existing learning programs and other customized workshops across the region
- Accountable for the roll out of ad hoc and specific strategic projects (e.g. employee engagement surveys)
- Analysis, design, implementation, evaluation and continuous development from Learning & Development offerings for our employees with regards to our company strategy and actual trends
- Support the development & implementation of various HR- and organizational development projects; in particular to drive our company culture and to support progress in diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Consult and support HR Business Partners, for all matters related to Grow & Culture
- Development of „state of the art“ learning concepts, such as blended, digital, social and on-the-job Learning
- Training organization includes coordination with trainers and experts, participants, budget planning and reporting
- 5-7 years operational and strategic human resources experience especially in the area of building and leading learning and development programs and managing talent and engagement processes
- A relevant professional qualification such as a diploma or degree level in HR, Org Psychology or Talent Management, Learning & Development or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multi-cultural organization across multiple lines of business/divisions while balancing requirements from global to regional or local need.
- Ability to collaborate & partner in a complex global environment
- Strong team player, enthusiastic & curious, excellent communications skills, business understanding
- Demonstrated good project management and organizational skills
- Native German, business fluent language skills in English and ideally other languages of the CEEMEA region.
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.